THE INDUSTRY LEADER IN POWER AND CONTROL SOLUTIONS.
Not compatible with Android 7.0 or newer as of yet
The system utilizes automotive grade approved high-power,
high-temp, ultra-reliable components with a maximum 100 amp capacity! The sPOD
SourceSE is a fully programmable digital CAN-Bus controlled system
utilizing state-of-the-art technologies. OEM vehicle specific simple
installation hardware, engineered and 100% manufactured in the United States.
- SourceSE w/ mounting bracket and necessary hardware
- Battery Cables
- Inline 50amp auto reset Circuit Breaker
- 10 Foot Ethernet control cable
- HD Switch Panel w/ mounting bracket (see picture) and necessary hardware (other universal mounting options are available)
- Legends (sheet of 72 standard switch reusable labels)
- Installation Instructions
programmable Digital controlled system.
- Eight circuits rated @30amps
@12.5vdc per circuit that are “End-User” friendly terminal block for
- Expandable (Daisy Chained
selectable) to up to 32 circuits with simple plug-n-play features!
- Low voltage cutoff (LVCO) battery
protection circuit has spec voltage cutoff at 11.2 VDC with a two-minute
delay before shutting down the SourceSE. This
is useful when you have accessories turned on while the vehicle is not
running. When the vehicle starts, the accessories can then be used again.
The low voltage battery protection circuit can be turned off with the DIP
- No more worrying about what
rated fuse to install! The system will protect from 1.5 amps to 30 amps
automatically. The SourceSE incorporates a failsafe self-healing
fault protection system. Fuses have been eliminated (for all accessory
outputs) and replaced with current-sensing MOSFETs controlled by a
microprocessor. This is a great feature for low maintenance and
- Shield receptacle for the optional
Bluetooth module for a plug-n-play end-user upgrade. This creates a
scalable platform for future optional enhancements.
- One single ATM mini-style fuse
for LVCO protection and reset.
HD Switch Panel Features:
- Encased in an aluminum billet machined housing,
powdercoated black, utilizing tactile switches encapsulated in silicone.
- Silicone Buttons with positive touch feedback.
- Panel is designed to withstand the harshest
environments with all weather conditions taken into account.
- Compact in size: 2-7/8”W
x 4-7/8”L x 1/2” Thick (smaller than an iPhone).
- Universal back with two pressed-in 1/4-20 studs
x 5/8” inches long for flat mounting.
- Standard universal articulating mount for a
multitude of mounting options.
- One standard RJ45 jack on back for communication
cable between HD panel and the Source.
- HD can be located up to 100 feet from the Source
using standard CAT-6 Ethernet cable.
- Built in Bluetooth LE allows you to program
and control our system with iPhones, iPad, iPad Mini, sPOD HD app. (free download)
- Each switch programmable for dimming, flash, momentary,
strobe, and switch linking (program any switch to be a master to control other
- All 8 switches are backlit.
- Adjustable timer to turn backlight off and a
simple touch on any switch to reactivate.
- Quickly turn backlight off by holding 2
- Backlight color & intensity can be changed
to any color to match vehicle interior dash lighting.
- Legends can be applied (comes standard with one
sheet of 72 legends).
- Each switch has 3 status lights: Red (left) =
On, White (center) = Flash/Strobe active, Blue (right) = Active visual feedback
when button is pushed.
- Status lights can be dimmed.
- Additional HD smart controller can be added for
- One HD smart controller can be programmed to
control up to 32 circuits
- HD can run in conjunction with our SE
Touchscreen, Bluetooth and SE 8 Switch panel.
indicate if you are running LUX Lighting Systems LED lights. We will
include a resistor that is required in order for the lights to function