NOTE!!!The industry leader in power and control solutions.
This system will not work with aftermarket air intake systems.
If you have a 4 cylinder motor, please email us and let us know!
Each system includes the following:
All required mounting brackets and hardware. System will come pre-wired ready to install.
systems utilizes automotive grade approved high-power, high-temp,
ultra-reliable components with a maximum 100 amp capacity! The sPOD
SourceSE is a Solid-State fully programmable digital CAN-Bus controlled
system utilizing state-of-the-art technologies. OEM vehicle specific
simple installation hardware, engineered and 100% manufactured in the
United States since 2006.
The touchscreen controller is small but
packs a BIG punch! (3-3/4w X 2-7/8h X 5/8 thk) The control module is a
3.5-inch LED backlit TFT LCD screen with a resolution of 320 x 240,
16.7m colors and a viewing angle of 180 degrees housed in a billet
aluminum case with a 1 RAM mount installed on back panel. The connection
between the SourceSE and the touchscreen uses a standard Ethernet cable
10 feet long.Benifits:
Each switch is programmable for:
- Reduced installation time
and labor allowing for mounting and connection of eight switches at one
time versus individually.
- Reduced wire harness complexity, using one harness to our controller to accommodate up to 32 circuits.
- Reduced harness size offers an overall reduction in weight, improving operational efficiency of the equipment.
- Increase in switch lifecycle over traditional electromechanical switches.
Touchscreen Control Module Features:
- Switch Linking
- On Road & Off Road mode of operation
Options / parts required:
- Voltage feedback (vehicles battery/alternator voltage)
- SourceSE board temperature feedback (shown on screen)
- Customization: legends (3 lines of text)
- Automatic backlighting off after 30 minutes of being inactivity
- Automatic power off after 6 hours of being inactive or engine not running (Deep sleep mode)
- One touch off function
- One second hold on off button shuts all circuits down
- Automatic system shut down when touchscreen is unplugged
- Backlight dimming
- Multiple Source select (One touchscreen can control up to 32 circuits)
Double Socket Arm for 1 inch RAM Ball (Must have this in order to mount touchscreen) RAM-238U
Base with 1 inch RAM Ball (For fixed surface mounting and interconnect between double socket arm)RAM-224-1U
Suction Cup Base with 1 inch RAM Ball (For fixed
surface mounting and interconnect between double socket arm)8-700-BT
Add-on Bluetooth module to enable the system to
be controlled by an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini (Optional)
indicate if you are running LUX Lighting Systems LED lights. We will
include a resistor that is required in order for the lights to function