!!!! NOTE !!!!
This panel may not fit some interior trim packages on the Dodge RAM, please verify with us first. Please look at the spec sheet in the photos for reference on the size of the panel.
Universal System for use in many trucks and UTVs. This system includes 7" Mini switch panel. The sPOD switch panel is easy to install and comes with switches installed and wired for plug and play ease like our Jeep TJ and JK systems. Source mounts to top of fuse box. Minimal cutting and drilling required. Has been installed in Ram 2500 Laramie.Each system includes the following:
All required mounting brackets and hardware.Included:
Six Contura switches, 2 Red, 2 Amber and 2 Green actuators, two piece Wire Harness set with 8 multi-color leads utilizing 18 gauge wires. Each end has an automotive connector made by Deutsch.All wires are wrapped in high temp abrasion resistant nylon braided sleeving.
The Source 6 Circuit power distribution system includes:
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
- 6 Bosch style cube style relays (SPST 40amp) (plug-in style)
- 6 ATO style automotive fuses 3 15 amp and 3 30 amp supplied
- 6 Diodes to protect sensitive accessories such as LED lights from "field collapse"
- Inline 50amp manual resetting circuit breaker
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
- Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit that detects the battery voltage and will cut-off at 10.6VDC and cuts-back in at 12.4VDC so there is enough juice to start your vehicle in case you left an accessory on!!!
- Fuse for LVCO which can be removed to bypass the LVCO