This self contained system is very compact (8"W x 8"L x 3"H) and is a
turn-key solution for power/switch control for:
Made in the U.S.A.!
- Utility Trucks/Vehicles
- Chase Trucks
- Recreational Vehicles
- Camping Trailers
- Work truck beds with tool boxes
- Expedition Trailers/Vehicles
Easy to install! (Comes fully wired and integrated. No assembly required!!)
Two battery cables and 4 holes required for mounting using supplied 1/4-20 hardware.
No wiring required, no messing around with switches, relays, fuses and cable routing!
Easy access to add your accessories & just a phillips head screwdriver is all that is needed to
attach your accessories! Toss the relay, switch and fuse that comes with the electrical
accessory and just attach the positive and negative wires to any of the 6 outputs on our
Source, flip a switch and you're done!
The Self contained system 6 Circuit power distribution system includes:
- 6 single incandescent lighted switches (SPST only)
- Heavy duty mounting bracket which is made of 14 GA. C.R.S., formed, welded and powder-coated
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
- 6 Bosch style cube style relays (SPST 40amp) (plug-in style)
- 6 ATO style automotive fuses 3 15 amp and 3 30 amp supplied
- 6 Diodes to protect sensitive accessories such as LED lights from "field collapse"
- Inline 50amp manual resetting circuit breaker
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
- Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit that detects the battery voltage and will cut-off at 10.6VDC and cuts-back in at 12.4VDC so there is enough juice to start your vehicle in case you left an accessory on!!!
- Fuse for LVCO which can be removed to bypass the LVCO
- Mounting bracket with hardware (paper drill template included)