Not compatible with Android 7.0 or newer as of yet THE INDUSTRY LEADER IN POWER AND CONTROL SOLUTIONS.
- 10 Foot Ethernet control cable
- HD Switch Panel w/ mounting bracket (see picture) and necessary hardware (other universal mounting options are available)
- Legends (sheet of 72 standard switch reusable labels)
- Installation Instructions
HD Switch Panel Features:
- Encased in an aluminum billet machined housing,
powdercoated black, utilizing tactile switches encapsulated in silicone.
- Silicone Buttons with positive touch feedback.
- Panel is designed to withstand the harshest
environments with all weather conditions taken into account.
- Compact in size: 2-7/8”W
x 4-7/8”L x 1/2” Thick (smaller than an iPhone).
- Universal back with two pressed-in 1/4-20 studs
x 5/8” inches long for flat mounting.
- Standard universal articulating mount for a
multitude of mounting options.
- One standard RJ45 jack on back for communication
cable between HD panel and the Source.
- HD can be located up to 100 feet from the Source
using standard CAT-6 Ethernet cable.
- Built in Bluetooth LE allows you to program
and control our system with iPhones, iPad, iPad Mini, sPOD HD app. (free download)
- Each switch programmable for dimming, flash, momentary,
strobe, and switch linking (program any switch to be a master to control other
- All 8 switches are backlit.
- Adjustable timer to turn backlight off and a
simple touch on any switch to reactivate.
- Quickly turn backlight off by holding 2
- Backlight color & intensity can be changed
to any color to match vehicle interior dash lighting.
- Legends can be applied (comes standard with one
sheet of 72 legends).
- Each switch has 3 status lights: Red (left) =
On, White (center) = Flash/Strobe active, Blue (right) = Active visual feedback
when button is pushed.
- Status lights can be dimmed.
- Additional HD smart controller can be added for
- One HD smart controller can be programmed to
control up to 32 circuits
- HD can run in conjunction with our SE
Touchscreen, Bluetooth and SE 8 Switch panel.
indicate if you are running LUX Lighting Systems LED lights. We will
include a resistor t \hat is required in order for the lights to function