The industry leader in power
and control solutions.
The system utilizes automotive grade
approved high-power, high-temp, ultra-reliable components with a maximum 100
amp capacity! The sPOD SourceSE is a fully programmable digital
CAN-Bus controlled system utilizing state-of-the-art technologies. OEM vehicle specific simple installation hardware,
engineered and 100% manufactured in the United States.
Fully programmable Digital controlled system.
- Eight circuits rated @30amps @12.5vdc per circuit that are “End-User” friendly terminal
block for attaching accessories.
- Expandable (Daisy Chained select-able) to up to
32 circuits with simple plug-n-play features!
- Low voltage cutoff (LVCO) battery protection
circuit has spec voltage cutoff at 11.2 VDC with a two-minute delay before
shutting down the SourceSE.
This is useful when you have accessories
turned on while the vehicle is not running. When the vehicle starts, the accessories can
then be used again. The low voltage battery protection circuit can be turned
off with the DIP switches.
- No more worrying about what rated fuse to
install! The system will protect from 1.5 amps to 30 amps automatically. The
SourceSE incorporates a failsafe self-healing fault protection
system. Fuses have been eliminated (for
all accessory outputs) and replaced with current-sensing MOSFETs controlled by
a microprocessor. This is a great
feature for low maintenance and troubleshooting
- Shield receptacle for the optional Bluetooth module for a plug-n-play end-user upgrade. This creates a scalable platform for future
- One single ATM mini-style fuse for LVCO
protection and reset.
- Mix-N-Match with the touchscreen.
Switch Panel Features:
The new switch panel has 8 switches. This panel uses an Ethernet
cable that interfaces with the Source with a RJ-45 plug on both ends. Standard cable length will be 10 feet.
- Each switch is programmable for Strobe or Flash (by a sequence
of On/Off/On quickly )
- Automatic system shut down when panel is
- Dual lit (LED indicator lights, ON position
& pilot light) in Red, Green, Blue or Amber. (All switches will be one color)
- Lower pilot light has an independent power
control push button for full operator control
- Switches are Carling Technologies Contura series
with an IP67 rating (marine/heavy equipment)
- Switch Panel housing is NOT plastic but rather,
an aluminum formed and welded design to match the interior of the Jeep JK (2007
– 2008) with specific mounting hardware
- Switch panel can be daisy chained for remote
operations (EG: one panel in cab and one panel in far back of truck) can easily
add up to 10 switch panels. Options to mix and match with the Touchscreen
panels as well.
- Selection of up to 4 sPOD SourceSE to
have control of up to 32 circuits.
- Two ports available integrated into the CAN-Bus